You are thinking of organizing an event on mobility but you don’t know where to start. There are many questions to answer: organize a conference or a congress of several days, only morning or full day, face-to-face or online, which speakers are the most suitable, choose the topics, what is the best date, etc.
OR you have a project underway and you need to ensure public participation, and that it is of quality, enriching, and ensures the involvement of all stakeholders.
At Instituto de Movilidad we can help you organize the best mobility event:
- We created the I Online Congress on Sustainable Urban Mobility (COMUS 2020), with more than 12,000 registered participants from over 30 countries and 110 speakers.
- We organized conferences during the European Mobility Week in Seville, Aracena, Güímar…
- We actively participate in the organization of mobility events in different countries (Spain, Bolivia, Cuba, El Salvador, Colombia, Argentina…).
- The IM team has participated in more than 80 events around the world.
- In addition to dozens of in-person and online courses and training events.